June 11, 2009

summer is upon us. even though it just started a week ago, so much is going on. i have already been changing just in the 7 days school has been out. i am really starting to figure out what im going to make of life. so many people have opened my eyes to what this world has to offer, and for once i am taking full advantage of that. everything i have wished for has come true, and i have God to thank for that. i am so inspired by the things my friends have been doing lately. just seeing them makes me realize how special my life really is. i cant believe how the friends you make in a year can change you for a lifetime, and i also cant believe that for once, im helping to change someone else's life. this summer is going to be full of life talks, college applications, hard work, lotsss of traveling, and getting people to realize the difference between what they think is good for them, and what is actually good for them. as im sitting here typing this i feel excitement running from my toes to my head. summer 2009, get ready cause im taking everything you got! =]

1 comment:

  1. oh i have so much to share with you about the past week of my life. so many spirtual realizations, and life realizations. those life talks are coming. i have learned so much by getting away from the world for just those few short days.

    ReplyDelete