August 9, 2009

when the time comes you will feel it:



the time has come, and i am realizing that this year needs to be epic, i have to cherish every second, make the most of everyday, and remember all of it. i cant believe that this year will be my senior year. im going to really find out who i am, and who all my friends are, and im scared to death. it will be filled with tests, college applications, and lots and lots of fun times... i will make sure of that. there will be many midnight drives, coffee runs, and late nights. i will live more than ever, and i will find out where i want to move to after school. im making the best of it. this summer has been amazing, and i really have taken it for all it was worth. i have found the most amazing people that have changed my life is such a great way, and i have helped people in ways i dont even realize. im so happy i am realizing who i want to become. im still struggling with a few things, but i know with God everything will work out, and i know he will show me where to go. this is it. this is my last yearrrr! i thought my parents were kidding when they told me that this time will fly, but it has. i know with God on my side, my friends here with me, and skype haha i will make it. im filled with fear, excitement, joy.... everything.
ohh but what is to come... it will be the most beautiful sight you have seen so far.

3 comments:

  1. Come home. Now. You better be boarding a plane as we speak. I miss you. And I totally and absolutely agree with all of this other than the coffe runs. haha.

    ReplyDelete