March 22, 2011

I want the same love as you.
I cant wait to come home after a long day and see your face as I walk through the door. I cant wait to travel together, and see what this crazy world has to offer. I cant wait to see the look on my grandparents face when I tell them I've found the person I will be with forever. I cant wait to see my dad shake your hand and him feel secure, and know that you will be able to take care of me long after he's gone. I'm excited to see all the things we will conquer together, and how we will take on all the things life throws at us. I cant wait for our first dinner in our new house, even if its take-out on the living room floor because we don't have furniture yet. I cant wait to raise our children and share the love of Jesus Christ with them. I'm excited to wake up every morning knowing that I'll be the happiest girl in he world. I cant wait to lay in bed, hold your hand and say a prayer with you before I kiss you goodnight and sleep peacefully. I know you will be as close to perfect as they come. I cant wait for us to go out at 2 in the morning, sneak onto a rooftop and talk until the sun comes up. I cant wait to surprise you with breakfast and coffee before we head off to work, or to let you sleep while I check on the crying baby in the room next door. I cant wait to show you how much I love you with hidden sticky notes in your coat pocket, or sweet messages on the mirror. I cant wait to see us both grow, and our relationship with God grow. I know waiting for you is the hardest thing ever, but I also know that the wait will be well worth it. I know we will stay together forever, and we will remain happy. I cant wait for us to meet, if we haven't already, and I cant wait to see the look in your eyes when you tell me you want to spend the rest of your life with me. I get goose bumps thinking about it now. I will wait for you. however long it takes. I cant wait to share stories with you that I've never told anyone before. I'm warning you now, I'm a goober, and I give you permission to laugh at any crazy thing I say or do... even if its me tripping in front of a ton of people. I already love you so much, and I don't even know who you are. Let the waiting game begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment