March 3, 2010

if, and only if.

If I were a month, i would be february.
If I were a day of the week, i would be monday.
If I were a time of day, i would be 2 in the morning.
If I were a season, i would be fall.
If I were a planet, i would be jupiter.
If I were a sea animal, i would be an octopus.
If I were a direction, i would be up.
If I were a piece of furniture, i would be the perfect thinking chair.
If I were a liquid, i would be water.
If I were a gemstone, i would be a ruby.
If I were a tree, i would be a willow tree.
If I were a flower, i would be daisy.
If I were a kind of weather, i would be a thunderstorm on a warm summer sunday.
If I were a musical instrument, i would be a violin.
If I were a color, i would be green.
If I were a piece of jewelry, i would me a vintage ring.
If I were a fruit, i would be a blackberry.
If I were a sound, i would be the sound of rain hitting the tin roof of my great grandparents house in arkansas.
If I were an element, i would be oxogen.
If I were a food, i would be the perfect sweet potato.
If I were a place, i would be on a mountain lookout with a skyline, sky full of stars, a sleeping bag, and a bonfire.
If I were a material, i would be that comfy towel you use after a shower at grandma's.
If I were a taste, i would be the taste of a fresh picked strawberry straight from the plant.
If I were a scent, i would be the smell of warm apple pie, and vanilla ice cream.
If I were an object, i would be the bedside lamp that you read with.
If I were a body part, i would be the eyes.
If I were a facial expression, i would be the one where you unexpectedly see yourself in a reflection and you realize your true beauty.
If I were a song, i would be "over the hills and far away" by Led Zeppelin.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be comfy slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment